Level 2 Outdoor Modular Sofa
Design by: Henrik Pedersen
It’s all about level, to come eye to eye with nature, to relate to the horizon and to get lines and shapes to move up to a higher level! A lightweight frame and with soft cushions that create both sturdiness and comfort – and lure you into a relaxed lounge atmosphere.
We are taking it to the next level with this one. Just like the original but with fluffier & cozier back cushions.
LEVEL 2 is a modular lounge collection consisting of 2 sofa modules – one left and one right - a single lounge chair, an ottoman, a coffee table and a side table, making it possible to mix it all up in countless ways and to expand over time. The frame consists of powder coated aluminum, making it a perfect solution even for the beachside. All foam fillings are resistant to mould and the fabrics by Sunbrella© are Oeko-tex© certified, resistant to stains, sunlight, salt and chlorinated water, while being made out of 50% recycled acrylic.
Available elements & sizes:
- Corner (left or right) - H:82 x W:140 x D:95 cm
- Single seater - H:82 x W:81 x D:95 cm
- Ottoman aka Pouf - H:38 x W:81 x D:81 cm
- Chaise Longue - H:82 x W:81 x D:139 cm
- Daybed(left or right) - H:82 x W:174 x D:139 cm
- Side Table - H:29 x W:41 x D:81 cm
- Coffee Table - H:29 x W:81 x D:81 cm
- Seat height: 39cm
- Back height: 82cm
- Coffee table height: 29cm
Frame: Powder coated aluminum in dark grey
Wood: Bamboo wood - pre oiled
- Dark Grey | 100% Pol. | UV class 6 | Water resist. | 2 year warranty
- Charcoal | Sunbrella© | 97% Acr, 3% Pol | UV class 8 | Stain resist. | Mold resist. | 5 year warranty
- Ash | Sunbrella© | 97% Acr, 3% Pol | UV class 8 | Stain resist. | Mold resist. | 5 year warranty
- Alpine Green | Sunbrella© | 97% Acr, 3% Pol | UV class 8 | Stain resist. | Mold resist. | 5 year warranty
Available raincovers for all modules on request
Maintenance: Bamboo wood offers the sheen, durability and luxurious finish of hardwood—but without the ecological damage. It is an eco-friendly, sustainable material which is very reliable for outdoors, if maintained properly. We advise you to coat the bamboo parts in natural outdoor oil. Depending on the use & the weather conditions(humidity, sun exposure, sea salt etc), this process should be repeated 2 to 4 times per year for optimal results.